Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Welcome to Vega's Blog

Seeing as how Molly has her own website, and I have grown increasingly tired of facebook status updates and "tweets", I have decided to create my own blog. Now, you may be asking yourself, what the heck is Daniel going to be blogging about exactly? Well, I figure this will be a blog about a few of things.

1) I will tell you about what is going on with Molly and I. Travel, family, work, school, etc.

2) I will give brief opinions about some of today's current events. Some of you know my political views well, and for those who don't, you soon will.

3) I'll let you know some of the funny and interesting news, stories, articles and life-events which are currently going on around the world, and in Houston.

Hopefully, a few people care about what is going on in our lives and can enjoy some of the things that randomly pop into my head.

Cheers to All,

Daniel

No comments:

Post a Comment